TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Spin Dance Fitness Studio
Please take the time to read our terms and conditions
Bookings, cancellations and general
1. All classes can only be attended when booking via contacting us at email@example.com or contacting us on 07807 586892.
2. You will need to pay for your class in advance via online banking or bringing cash or cheque to your class.
3. If you miss a class for whatever reason, you are entitled to a catch up class. A catch up class is to be taken in addition to your normal class. The catch up system applies to Pole Dancing and Aerial Hoop Classes.
4. Cancellation of your class is required at 24hours notice. If you cancel your class in less than the 24hrs you will forfeit your catch up session and payment for the class.
5. Spin Dance Fitness Studio reserves the right to amend class times, types and instructors without prior notice.
6. Please arrive on time for your class. Instructors reserve the right to refuse entry to a class once the class has started. In this circumstance, we will still require full payment for the class.
7. It is our customers responsibility to inform their instructor of any injuries or health concerns that may affect their ability to exercise.
8. If you have any doubts about your safety or capability to undertake physical exercise we strongly recommend that you take independent medical advice before undertaking any or continuing to take exercise.
We reserve the right to make changes or modifications to the Studio rules or these terms and conditions without notice in writing to you. Spin Dance Fitness Studio and instructors of the facility shall not be liable for any loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to its customers, occurring at the Studio premises or at any event organised outside of the premises by Spin Dance Fitness Studio . Spin Dance Fitness Studio and instructors shall not be responsible for any injury upon the premises or at any event organised outside of the premises by Spin Dance Fitness Studio as a result of the misuse of the facilities and or equipment provided. Customers who are in any doubt as to their physical fitness should seek medical advice before training.
Policy as of May 2018.
The personal data we collect
We require this information to enable you to use the services we offer at Spin Dance Fitness Studio. It is necessary to
a. Fill in a screening/disclosure form when you begin classes at Spin Dance Fitness Studio. This information will include your full name, home address and telephone number, along with the information regarding your personal and current state of physical health and fitness.
c. We may use your contact details to inform you of changes that may affect your participation at Spin Dance Fitness Studio. This can include changes to the timetable, classes, opening hours etc.
d. We may periodically send promotional emails and/or texts about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and telephone number which you have provided.
e. You can also contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not want to receive such emails or texts.
f. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you contact us via social media
We use Facebook and Instagram to manage our social media interactions. If you send us a private or direct message via social media, the message will be managed by our management team and not shared with any other staff or organisations.
Access to Personal Information
Under the data Protection Act 1998, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you. Spin Dance Fitness Studio tries to be as open as it can be in terms of giving people access to their personal information. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a subject access request under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If we do hold information about you we will:
- give you a description of it
- tell you why we are holding it
- tell you who it could be disclosed to
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request to Spin Dance Fitness Studio for any personal information we may hold you need to put the request in an email to email@example.com. Any data request will be dealt with the data controller and provided free of charge within 30 days of written request.
Disclosure of personal information
In many circumstances we will not disclose personal data without consent. However, when we investigate a complaint, for example, we will need to share personal information with the organisation concerned and with other relevant bodies.
This can include:
1. Agreements we have with other organisations for sharing information;
2. Circumstances where we can pass on personal data without consent. For example; to prevent and detect crime and to produce anonymised statistics.
3. Our instructions to staff on how to collect, use and delete personal data, and how we check that the information we hold is accurate and up to date.
Complaints or Queries
Spin Dance Fitness Studio aims to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.